1. Why don't you Sign Up? It's free and doesn't require anything special.
    We are a friendly community and you might be much smarter than you think.
    Don't just look at us. We need YOUR help. Let's build together the next big High IQ Society.
Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any...

Discussion in 'Other' started by Joe, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member Unclaimed IQ

Business majors or business owners? Well, you dont have to be a business major but have you studied business?

Economics
    Finance
    Marketing
    Accounting
    Management
    etc?

2. marom

marom Well-Known Member Claimed IQ: 140+

How about having done statistical studies for a business? Is that of any use to you?

Joe likes this.
  3. Creedinger

Creedinger Well-Known Member IQ: 120+

I had economy in school and some classes at university.

Not that I became an entrepreneur or something .... work Slave.

Joe likes this.
  4. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member Unclaimed IQ

Yeah, sure. I have a book on statistics that I have been meaning to read but haven't. Specifically it is a book on marketing research based statistics.

Ah, I see. I was wondering if anyone has learned/taken business courses.

I think @bitcoinmonster was in Finance. If you see this bitcoin, come back to the forum and say hello sometime. You are missed. @JerryH @mfrittman @Veku @Tiffany @mathogre @L.E. @BK201 @propianotuner ...and so many others.......you are missed.

Cornucopia and Preacherbob like this.
  5. Preacherbob

Preacherbob Well-Known Member Unclaimed IQ

BBS
    I owned 2 successful restaurants in New Orleans which I sold and a Food and Beverage consultancy which I also sold to a large F & B conglomerate.

Moloch and Joe like this.
  6. Preacherbob

I emailed Tuner a couple of weeks ago and since it wasn't kicked back with the wrong address I am sure he got it. I have been trying to get Rich back also, although he has his work to do but he may pop in I hope. I just thought of something that might do the trick........................Observe the new thread.......musicians in High IQ

Joe likes this.
  7. Cornucopia

Cornucopia Well-Known Member IQ: 140+

What does Rich do for a living? Always wondered. He seemed so over the top eccentrically gifted.

Joe and Preacherbob like this.
  8. Preacherbob

Eccentric? LOL.........There MUST be another word that is more appropriate but to my knowledge it hasn't been invented yet!
    He has written a couple of books and one of his papers was recently accepted by a science based publication.
    He owns "Mind Magazine" but I am not too sure how lucrative it is but it does have some very well known scientists who contribute some of their work.
    Other than that, he plays and writes music, he writes some extreme poetry and he and his wife enjoy living in a yurt in the middle of wherever he can find the most freedom.

Other than the fact that he is, in my opinion, brilliant, Rich is one of the most genuine humans I have ever encountered. Obviously, even though our belief systems are on the opposite side of the spectrum, I have a lot of respect for the guy and consider him a dear friend.

Cornucopia and Joe like this.