1. Why don't you Sign Up? It's free and doesn't require anything special.
    We are a friendly community and you might be much smarter than you think.
    Don't just look at us. We need YOUR help. Let's build together the next big High IQ Society.
Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you solve my number series problem?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Captain20493, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Captain20493

Captain20493 New Member Claimed IQ: 150+

Voilá:
    174; 2934; 275; -0221; 368; 1613; 586; 68; 852; 045; 13107; 223; 2126; 922; ?; 821

Notice: you don't need a calculator to solve this.
    (This problem is made by me. Very hard and complex but also very easy, actually his hardness is in his easiness.)
    Good luck to this! :)

2. WheatieMuncher

WheatieMuncher Well-Known Member IQ: 120+

Very hard and complex, yet easy. Like a Mandelbrot set?

3. Captain20493

Nooo :) Like some of the series of the "high range IQ test from the alpha high iq society".
    'Complex' i mean 'complicated'.

4. Captain20493

(By the way, i experienced something interesting about the attitude of thinking of people by this problem. I send this to some people, and the most of their reactions were the same: they weren't capable to find the correct answer but noone of them said this but they said that the probleme is wrong because they all can find/see into some rule/formula for write an answer. But they said it can be anything this rule. Well, i think that's the problem with the thinking method of people, because they don't want to respect the reality, and that's why they cannot know the structure of the world and find their answers. And finally i said: "just because you cannot see why your own-created rules are wrongs it will not make them good, and it doesn't mean that there is no refutation of that. You have to accept the numbers as they are and find the one rule/formula/algorithm what explain they all perfectly."
    I hope you understand what this want to say. :) )

5. Bright1

Bright1 Active Member Claimed IQ: 150+

Not really... o_O
    Any chance might care to explain this pattern within a spoiler?

6. Captain20493

34138 ... You have to watch them as "number-complexes". There is 2 series with the fibonacci's numbers and with polygonal numbers. One of the series is mirrored but not he fibonacci's numbers.

7. Bright1

Bright1 Active Member Claimed IQ: 150+

God dammit... I knew it was going to be something along those lines, guess easy is subjective anyway :rolleyes:
    I did check out and solve a few of those questions from that Alpha - high range test this morning instead.
    [​IMG]

8. Captain20493

Yes, i know this site. I liked this answers.

Attached Files:

• iq.JPG
      iq.JPG
      File size:
      29.3 KB
      Views: