1. Why don't you Sign Up? It's free and doesn't require anything special.
    We are a friendly community and you might be much smarter than you think.
    Don't just look at us. We need YOUR help. Let's build together the next big High IQ Society.
Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cubis Creatures

Discussion in 'Gaming and Games' started by Preacherbob, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Preacherbob

Preacherbob Well-Known Member Unclaimed IQ

Don't laugh!
    In general, I do not like games mainly because I do not play. I do not PLAY chess for instance.........I am serious! If I cannot learn from it nor force my brain to stretch out, I deem it as a useless endeavor and go about my way.

On a referral I tried out this Apple App because I was told it is good exercise for the brain. It's not just good, it's fantastic!
    Granted, it would seem simple for it is nothing more than a match three, but there are so many twists and turns throughout the entire process that there is no way a person can find a common pattern , as it were, from one game to the next nor even in a replay.

If a person is as worried about perfection as I, it is indeed a hazardous journey but I have found in the past that losing does have it's perks in that some things like Cubis Creatures is an overwhelming reminder that losing is a part of learning.

2. extr3me

extr3me Well-Known Member Claimed IQ: 130+

Well... it looks like you are a human being, human beings like to play games. Welcome to the group. Haha I can't believe you would stay away from playing because of that. You can learn from anything in life, it's up to you.
    :)

Preacherbob likes this.