1. Why don't you Sign Up? It's free and doesn't require anything special.
    We are a friendly community and you might be much smarter than you think.
    Don't just look at us. We need YOUR help. Let's build together the next big High IQ Society.
Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ThnkFastActSlow, Sep 16, 2017.

1. ThnkFastActSlow

ThnkFastActSlow New Member Claimed IQ: 150+

Hello everyone. This is yet another IQ congregation with which I have become a part of. I love to participate in intellectual conversations both as a teacher, and a student. I should remain relatively active in these forums and I am delighted to be here.

Nick0099, DutchJess, Moloch and 2 others like this.

2. Preacherbob

Preacherbob Well-Known Member Unclaimed IQ

A most hearty welcome to High IQ. I'm just an old man who enjoys reading what the younger people of today are up to so write until your heart is content. I do promise you though, there are some very good minds at work here so you should find some topics appealing if not altogether challenging. We all do enjoy a good challenge do we not? Again, welcome and have fun........................

3. Moloch

Moloch Well-Known Member IQ: Over 150

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

4. Glimmer

Glimmer Active Member Claimed IQ: 150+

Hello. Welcome to the group.

5. extr3me

extr3me Well-Known Member Claimed IQ: 130+

Nice nickname, welcome!

6. JeffBradt

JeffBradt Member Unclaimed IQ

Welcome to the forum, ThinkFastActSlow. I hope you find all the stimulating interaction you are looking for. I look forward to reading more of your posts.